Kenneth Edwards, Director, is responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented, however, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are met.
We endeavour to:
– Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements
– Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
– Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
– Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
– Increase employee awareness
– Minimise the use of paper in the office.
– Reduce packaging as much as possible.
– Seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
– Reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and Water
We will seek to:
– Reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
– Switch off lights and electrical equipment when not in use.
– Adjust heating with energy consumption in mind.
– Take energy consumption and efficiency of new products into account when purchasing them.
Maintenance and Cleaning
Monitoring and Improvement
Policy accurate and updated 10th February 2020